|View Business Info||| Share:|
Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
- Works closely with Project Managers, Construction Superintendents, subcontractors and vendors to create and manage project schedules including resource loading, forecasting and updating.
- Interacts with the estimators of the proposals during the bidding and estimating phase and develops well-defined and properly sequenced work activities.
- Ensures effective schedule optimization through appropriate sequencing and prioritization of work.
- Resolves scheduling issues and informs all applicable parties of problems, delays and resolutions.
- Prepares and presents reports on the progress of construction projects.Communicates project related issues that impact the schedule.
- Works closely with project team to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the schedules produced.Advises project team on issues and presents options for resolution.
- Provides impact analysis for change orders.
- Position is required to travel as needed to ensure schedules and project results are met.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Team player, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible.Must have effective conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to keep pace in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.Self-driven and results oriented with the ability to execute independently when required.
- Ability to adapt to conflicting deadlines and priorities.Is assertive and has ability collaborate and coordinate with all appropriate resources effectively.Organized and able to manage project schedules.
- General computer knowledge and proficiency.Proficient in building spreadsheets and reports to manipulate data.Experience with scheduling software required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of people in both written and verbal form.Must have experience presenting data and information to a variety of people.
- 3 plus years in a similar or relevant position.Experience working on mid to large size construction projects preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or related discipline preferred.Well rounded, practical experience may be substituted in lieu of formal education.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
|Business Name:||empirical foods|
|Street:||891 Two Rivers Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Dakota Dunes, SD 57049-5156|
|Local Phone:||(605) 217-8000|
- Accounting Trainee
- Database Administrator
- Distribution Center Technician
- Electromechanical Technician
- Equipment Operator
- Group Technical Manager
- Janitor/Parts Runner
- Logistics Clerk
- Machine Shop Welder
- Maintenance Assembler
- Maintenance Trainee
- Material Handler
- Network Engineer
- PLC Programmer
- Product Availability Coordinator
- Production Supervisor
- QA Inspector
- Raw Material Coordinator
- Production Operator
- Systems Technician
- Warehouse Coordinator