|View Business Info||| Share:|
Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
- Analyze and interpret network traffic, workload and utilization reports to ensure network availability and reliability. Provide consistent and effective solutions based on issues such as traffic congestion, infrastructure upgrades and routine troubleshooting.
- Oversee the on-going planning, development and implementation of new or expansion of existing networking infrastructure.
- Manage on-going network security, ensure proper setup and configuration. Responsible for firmware updates management of network and devices. Identifies areas of weakness and recommends resolution.
- Oversees activities related to telecommunication systems and devices, security systems and other related systems.Install, configure, diagnose and resolve issues.Will requisition or repair equipment.
- Configure and install various network devices and services such as but not limited to routers, switches, firewalls and vpn.
- Develop and maintain documents and procedures related to network infrastructure and network security.Will accurately document and map existing systems. Will also be responsible for maintaining updated and accurate records of all systems, processes, equipment and support.
- Manage and perform network maintenance and system upgrades which include but not limited to service packs, patches, hot fixes.
- Develop, test and document on-going disaster recovery and back-up strategies.
- Research and stay informed of changing technology and proposes strategies to management.Oversees vendor network support activities.Manage support agreements; ensures the availability of support for devices and software and informs management of any changes that may impact current operations related to company networks and related equipment.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical abilities and critical thinking.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, diagrammatic or schedule form.
- Ability to deal with people.
- Strong Cisco background in WAN/LAN & wireless, L2/L3 Design
- Experience with wireless equipment, protocols, standards and wireless LAN design.
- Strong practical knowledge of troubleshooting routing and switching protocols, such as BGP, EiGRP, OSPF, STP, TCP/IP, IP Sec and Multicast. Strong practical knowledge of Cisco platforms including Catalyst, Nexus, ASR and ISR series routers. Configuration management. Prior experience in support of remote networks required.
- Strong working understanding of technology, electronics and software which includes industrial network systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees both verbally and in written form.
- 2+ year’s prior experience with LAN/WAN including wireless networking and telecommunication devices and software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.Well rounded, practical experience may be substituted in lieu of formal education.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
|Business Name:||empirical foods|
|Street:||891 Two Rivers Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Dakota Dunes, SD 57049-5156|
|Local Phone:||(605) 217-8000|
- Accounting Trainee
- Construction Scheduler
- Database Administrator
- Distribution Center Technician
- Electromechanical Technician
- Equipment Operator
- Group Technical Manager
- Janitor/Parts Runner
- Logistics Clerk
- Machine Shop Welder
- Maintenance Assembler
- Maintenance Trainee
- Material Handler
- PLC Programmer
- Product Availability Coordinator
- Production Supervisor
- QA Inspector
- Raw Material Coordinator
- Production Operator
- Systems Technician
- Warehouse Coordinator