|View Business Info||| Share:|
Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
- Receives, stocks and distributes materials, tools, and equipment appropriately in warehouse.Will inspect, weigh, record or count items received.
- Processes authorized production order requests, shipping and receiving orders, moving items between locations and around warehouse as required, recording, documenting and processing all related paperwork.
- Sorts and moves materials or items on shelves, in bins or to floor complying with all company and safety standards.
- May drive a vehicle, forklift or use various other types of material handling machinery as authorized to move, pickup or place items in and out of warehouse.
- Will package and prepare items for shipping.Will prepare paperwork and properly mark or label packages as required.
- Responsible for maintaining the physical condition of warehouse and equipment.Notifying management of any needed repairs or equipment replacement.
- Must comply with all safety and sanitation guidelines, which may include but not limited to storing of chemicals, use of machinery and equipment.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must maintain a valid, unexpired driver’s license, pass a motor vehicle record check and remain insurable at all times through company insurance program.
- May also be required to become DOT certified and pass a DOT certification physical.
- Must be familiar with industrial equipment and parts.
- Knowledge of and ability to maintain certification to operate material handling equipment.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of employees both in verbal and in written form.
- Above average mechanical/tool knowledge.
- General computer knowledge.Experience with inventory control systems a plus.
- Compliance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- This position requires walking, standing, twisting, reaching, bending, climbing, and lifting.
- Must be able to lift up to 60lbs.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
|Business Name:||empirical foods|
|Street:||891 Two Rivers Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Dakota Dunes, SD 57049-5156|
|Local Phone:||(605) 217-8000|
- Accounting Trainee
- Construction Scheduler
- Database Administrator
- Distribution Center Technician
- Electromechanical Technician
- Equipment Operator
- Group Technical Manager
- Janitor/Parts Runner
- Logistics Clerk
- Machine Shop Welder
- Maintenance Assembler
- Maintenance Trainee
- Material Handler
- Network Engineer
- PLC Programmer
- Product Availability Coordinator
- Production Supervisor
- QA Inspector
- Raw Material Coordinator
- Production Operator
- Systems Technician