|View Business Info||| Share:|
Goodwill of the Great Plains
Growth and Relations Builder
Do you enjoy traveling and making new relationships? Are you looking for a job that you can use your skills to the most in order to benefit your community? Then this may be the job for you!
Goodwill of the great Plains is looking for a Growth and Relations Builder to promote our GoodShred's capabilities within our territory. Our GoodShred department helps companies in need of secure document destruction by recycling thousands of pounds of paper each year. The average collection container helps to diver 200 pounds of paper from landfills and provides two hours of job coaching for individuals in our Goodwill programs. This position requires travel to different locations within our territory and may require some overnight stays.
Working for Goodwill of the Great Plains you enter a fun and compassionate organization that touches many lives through our different programs. No matter what role you work in, our entire team plays a role in delivering our mission, working alongside, and helping encourage those with barriers to grow.
Job Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
- Research and aggressively seek new local, state, federal business opportunities and/or contracts including Ability One contracts and opportunities. "Cold Call" on prospective customers regularly.
- Effectively communicate with the position of GoodShred Manager.
- Research, identify and report potential business and agency merger/acquisition opportunities to the GoodShred Manager.
- Maintain a visible presence in all areas of administrative responsibility and works in harmony with staff and management.
- Visit all contract locations and contractors on a routine basis.
Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited four-year college or university (BA) with emphasis on marketing or related field of study. 3 to 5 years of related experience may be substituted for degree.
- Proven experience with achieving sales and marketing goals.
- Proven experience with acquisition of new accounts.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to become NAID certified through company training.
- Proven ability to fulfill work obligations with little to no supervision.
- Experience with and use of EZShred computer software
- Ability to keep confidential any and all proprietary information associated with area of responsibility.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal, written, and analytical communications skills as well as the ability to develop teamwork within the agency.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Reliable transportation, valid drivers license, and proof of personal vehicle insurance.
- Acceptable criminal background check and ability to pass drug and alcohol test.
You are eligible for a Personal Day, Birthday Day Off, 6 Paid Holidays upon hire with eligibility for health and dental insurance after 60 days. While the benefits are great, Goodwill’s mission is really at the heart of all we do. When you join the Goodwill team you are not just joining the company, you are becoming part of our family. Apply today to become a part of something great!
EOE- Goodwill of the Great Plains provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
|Business Name:||Goodwill of the Great Plains|
|Street:||3100 W 4th St|
|City/State/Zip:||Sioux City, IA 51103-3202|
|Local Phone:||(712) 258-4511|