|View Business Info||| Share:|
Beef Products Inc
Accounts Payable Clerk
- Compile appropriate documentation for invoices by matching purchase order and receiver to invoice. Audit invoice against documentation for accuracy and verify appropriate approvals are in place prior to payment. Clarifies questionable invoice items, terms or prices. Manages progress payments and previous payments to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices.
- Verifies vendor information such as address and federal tax ID number, calculates tax and invoice totals taking discounts when applicable, verifies proper account coding.
- Communicate and work with vendors. Answering vendor inquiries and requests, request W9's, communicate changes in company status and other items or issues that may impact invoice payment.
- Ensures invoices are ready for check run, meeting appropriate deadlines and due dates. Participates in activities to help prepare weekly check runs.
- Responsible for accurate electronic and paper filing of accounts payable documentation.
- Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and other department related documents. Distributes information to management as assigned.
- Match and audit invoices to payment ensuring final quality check.
- Communicates to management any issues, problems, opportunities or areas of improvement.
- Works as a team supporting and backing up functions as needed within the Accounting Department.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing deadlines and priorities.
- General computer knowledge and proficiency with experience in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly to all levels of employees as necessary in both verbal and written form.
- Ability to maintain confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position, benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran's status.
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
|Business Name:||Beef Products Inc|
|Street:||891 Two Rivers Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Dakota Dunes, SD 57049|
|Local Phone:||(605) 217-8000|
- Accounting Intern
- CNC Programmer
- Corporate Recruiter
- Distribution Center Technician
- Engineering Intern
- Equipment Operator
- Facility/Construction Maintenance
- Field Service Technician Coordinator- Southwest
- Forklift Operator
- Machine Shop Intern
- Maintenance Assembler
- Material Handler
- Network Engineer
- Operations Center Specialist
- Plant Production
- Project Manager
- Project Technician
- QA Inspector
- Raw Material Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Senior Tax Analyst and Strategist
- Systems Engineering Program Intern
- Systems Technician
- Tax Staff Accountant
- Product Availability Manager
- Sales Representative
- Systems Admin Manager