|View Business Info||| Share:|
Beef Products Inc
Senior Tax Analyst and Strategist
- Development, analysis and interpretation of statistical and accounting information.
- Examining financial statements and documents for conformance with GAAP.
- Responsible for financial reporting which includes, budgeting and forecasting.
- Develop controls and new processes within accounting system.
- Provide guidance to company personnel to ensure the utilization of proper accounting procedures.
- Prepare and present reports to Management and Owners.
- Perform month-end closing activities.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Qualified candidates must have 5 or more years of relative work experience. CPA is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Tax, or related major preferred.
- Effective research skills and ability to understand technical language required.
- Must possess a high degree of accuracy, organization, and attention to detail.
- Must be proficient with Excel software and have the ability to demonstrate knowledge and ability.
- Have ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required. Must have the ability to maintain confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacations and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
|Business Name:||Beef Products Inc|
|Street:||891 Two Rivers Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Dakota Dunes, SD 57049|
|Local Phone:||(605) 217-8000|
- Accounting Intern
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- CNC Programmer
- Corporate Recruiter
- Distribution Center Technician
- Engineering Intern
- Equipment Operator
- Facility/Construction Maintenance
- Field Service Technician Coordinator- Southwest
- Forklift Operator
- Machine Shop Intern
- Maintenance Assembler
- Material Handler
- Network Engineer
- Operations Center Specialist
- Plant Production
- Project Manager
- Project Technician
- QA Inspector
- Raw Material Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Systems Engineering Program Intern
- Systems Technician
- Tax Staff Accountant
- Product Availability Manager
- Sales Representative
- Systems Admin Manager