|View Business Info||| Share:|
Beef Products Inc
Tax Staff Accountant
- Preparing state and federal tax returns, workpapers, reports and filings determining taxes according to prescribed rates, laws and regulations.
- Assist with fixed assets accounting and depreciation.
- Assist with analysis and preparation of sales and use tax returns.
- Assist Tax Manager with state and local tax audits.
- Tax accounting and compliance responsibilities included personal investments, trust returns and census data.
- Ability to research and keep up with changing tax laws and codes.
- Assist with various projects and reports.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required or verifiable ability to perform essential job functions. Minimum of two years college in accounting strongly preferred.
- CPA or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Tax, or related major a plus.
- Effective research skills and ability to understand technical language required.
- Must possess a high degree of accuracy, organization, and attention to detail.
- Must be proficient with Excel software with the ability to demonstrate intermediate knowledge and ability.
- Have ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required. Must have the ability to maintain confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacations and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
|Business Name:||Beef Products Inc|
|Street:||891 Two Rivers Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Dakota Dunes, SD 57049-5156|
|Local Phone:||(605) 217-8000|
- Accounting Intern
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- CNC Programmer
- Corporate Recruiter
- Distribution Center Technician
- Engineering Intern
- Equipment Operator
- Facility/Construction Maintenance
- Field Service Technician Coordinator- Southwest
- Forklift Operator
- Machine Shop Intern
- Maintenance Assembler
- Material Handler
- Network Engineer
- Operations Center Specialist
- Plant Production
- Project Manager
- Project Technician
- QA Inspector
- Raw Material Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Senior Tax Analyst and Strategist
- Systems Engineering Program Intern
- Systems Technician
- Product Availability Manager
- Sales Representative
- Systems Admin Manager