|View Business Info||| Share:|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the bank and facility.
- Responsible for the operational, procedural and compliance functions as they relate to day to day functions of the bank
- Directs personal bankers and provides appropriate support including establishing individual sales goals and training.
- Develops and recommends plans for new customer relationships and expansion of existing customer relationships.
- Reviews, processes, closes and administers loan proposals.
- Interviews applicants and requests specified information for loan applications and cross sells other bank products and services.
- Analyzes applicant financial status, credit, and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loan or submits application to credit analyst for verification and recommendation.
- Corresponds with or interviews applicants or creditors to resolve questions regarding application information.
- Approves loan within specified limits or refers loan to loan committee for approval.
- Ensures loan documents are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Analyzes operational reports and submits activity reports.
- Analyzes potential loan markets to develop prospects for loans.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To apply for this position, please visit our website at https://www.1934.bank/careers/
First American Bank is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.
|Business Name:||First American Bank - Sioux City|
|Street:||1380 Hamilton Blvd|
|City/State/Zip:||Sioux City, IA 51103|