|View Business Info||| Share:|
Beef Products Inc
QC Mechanical Inspector
- Inspect all parts and supplies using customary inspection devices such as bore gauges, height gauges, hardness testers, and profilometers as well as CMM. Responsible for calibrating all equipment used.
- Assess conformance of products and assemblies to drawings and specifications. Notating any discrepancies on blue prints and reporting issues to management.
- Interpretation of blue-prints and assembly prints. May be asked to create sketches with dimensions, when new parts are received from vendors for engineering to create blue prints.
- Responsible for documenting if part has passed or failed, the location of pallet, and reporting of all related data.
- Communication with engineering and purchasing departments on any quality or supplier issues.
- May occasionally be asked to sharpen drill bits, bead blast parts, and perform saw cutting duties when needed.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and neat work area.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and blueprints and maintain specified dimensional accuracy of machined parts.
- Basic knowledge and operation of digital and manual measurement tools.
- Must be able to work independently at times, follow detailed instructions and complete assigned tasks timely.
- Good verbal/written communication skills to understand/clarify/confirm work instructions and directions.
- Good mathematical skills to understand dimensions and tolerances.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 60 lbs.
- This position requires walking, standing, climbing, bending, reaching and handling.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacations and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
|Business Name:||Beef Products Inc|
|Street:||891 Two Rivers Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Dakota Dunes, SD 57049|
|Local Phone:||(605) 217-8000|
- Accounting Intern
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Bead Blaster
- Benefits Specialist
- CNC Programmer
- Director, Human Resources
- Distribution Center Tech Intern
- Distribution Center Technician
- Engineering Intern
- Equipment Operator
- Field Service Coordinator
- Forklift Operator
- Information Systems Intern
- Machine Design Engineer
- Machine Shop Intern
- Maintenance Assembler
- Management Trainee
- Material Handler
- Network Engineer
- Operations Intern
- Plant Production
- Process Technology Leader
- Product Availability Coordinator
- QA Inspector
- Raw Material Coordinator
- Sales Intern
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Senior Machine Design Engineer
- Systems Engineering Intern
- Systems Engineering Program Intern
- Systems Technician