|View Business Info||| Share:|
Extended Campus Program Coordinator at the College Center (South Sioux City, NE)
Responsible for the planning, promoting, evaluating, as well as coordinating and facilitating off campus services to include: undergraduate and graduate courses/programs, distance learning courses (web-based and broadcast), dual credit, experimental courses/pilot projects, workshops, seminars, and conferences. Responsible for achieving dual credit enrollment goals. Assist prospective and current students with questions and registration; as well as the application process, registration, and testing. Give public presentations and serve as the spokesperson to promote WSC programs.
Examples of Work Performed:
1. Manage all aspects of the dual credit program for high school students.
a. Travel to high schools to meet administrators and develop, cultivate and retain partnerships.
b. Assist WSC academic deans and dual credit partner high schools with the process for new course approvals.
c. Monitor the Dual Credit Handbook and initiate revisions.
d. Document dual credit instructors’ credentials. Track and communicate progress toward content credit hour requirements.
e. Coordinate and facilitate the admissions application process, tuition payment and registration of all dual credit students.
f. Represent WSC on Pathway to Tomorrow (P2T) Oversight Committee and coordinate WSC’s involvement in P2Ts.
g. Coordinate and report the Access College Early (ACE) Scholarship program.
2. Receive incoming calls and office visits from current and prospective students and provide assistance.
3. Serve as primary point of contact for Continuing Education students with issues related to enrollment and registration.
4. Manage the Graduate Student application process.
a. Respond to prospective students with application assistance.
b. Provide weekly enrollment reports.
c. Assist academic schools with acceptance/admission process.
5. Develop, coordinate and implement an orientation for Continuing Education adjunct faculty.
6. Manage and otherwise complete a variety of duties assigned to the Distance & Continuing Education Office which include, but are not limited to:
a. Cultivate positive, professional and cooperative relationships with WSC faculty, deans, department chairs and staff.
b. Initiate and develop ideas for new programs, new methods and new opportunities.
c. Manage contracts with Learners Edge and Virtual Education Software including the approval of new courses and the reporting of registration and weekly updates.
d. Manage contracts with facilities requiring classroom/space reservations.
e. Manage the mailing of the Graduate Course Schedule to area elementary, middle and high schools and other dissemination of the schedule information.
f. Collaborate with the Educational Service Units throughout the WSC service area and with other institutions of higher education, especially with other offices of continuing education.
g. Implement testing requirements.
h. Serve on campus committees and councils as assigned.
7. Other duties as assigned that are pertinent to the goals and mission of the Office of Continuing Education and the college.
• Bachelor’s degree.
Criminal Background Check, Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Proficient public speaker
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work as an effective member of a team
• Ability for innovative and entrepreneurial thinking
• Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills
For more information or to apply please follow the link below:
|Business Name:||Wayne State College|
|Street:||1111 Main Street|
|City/State/Zip:||Wayne, NE 68787|
|Local Phone:||(402) 375-7000|