|View Business Info||| Share:|
J & L Staffing and Recruiting
Entry Level Recruiter
Working M – F 8am- 5pm or as management dictates otherwise.
Data entry and parsing of client information into software.
- Coordinating with hiring managers to define necessary requirements for open roles.
- Sending recruiting emails to passive candidates and following up when necessary.
- Browsing resume databases and portfolio sites.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our Recruiting team and help us fill our open positions with qualified candidates.
Recruiter responsibilities include defining hiring criteria, sourcing potential candidates on social media and reaching out to prospects via email or phone. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication skills to interact with candidates and internal teams. You should also be familiar with online and offline sourcing techniques, like networking at career events and searching for potential hires through resume databases.
Sourcing companies searching for talent, engage those clients to use the services of J & L Recruiting.
Ultimately, you will place qualified candidates in a timely manner and build talent pipelines for our future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to define necessary requirements for open roles
- Send recruiting emails to passive candidates and follow up when necessary
- Browse resume databases and portfolio sites
- Join social media groups and professional networks and interact with potential candidates
- Coordinate the advertisement open positions to external networks
- Ask for referrals from current employees, acquaintances and industry professionals
- Maintain organized databases with candidates’ data (e.g. in our ATS)
- Attend job fairs and organize career events
- Keep in touch with past applicants
- Use Boolean search to look for qualified candidates for hard-to-fill roles
- Conduct benchmark research on compensation and benefits for various positions and seniority levels
- Measure source of hire and time-to-fill for each role
- Research and recommend new sourcing tools and techniques
Must meet satisfactory goals at 90 days.
- Willing to work and gain experience as a Headhunter, Recruiter or similar
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing techniques (including Boolean search)
- Gain hands-on experience with sourcing tools (e.g. resume databases and portfolio sites)
- Gain Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent communication and persuasion abilities (particularly when making cold calls and sending recruiting emails)
- Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously
- Good decision-making skills
- Degree in Human Resources Management, relevant field or experience in a recruiting atmosphere.
Salary and Benefits:
- $25,000 base/year reviewed after 90 days.
- Commission of 30% of placement fee.
- Option to change to 100% commission when benchmarks are reached.
- Healthcare (75% paid by company)
- Dental (100% paid by company)
- Cell phone allowance (base compensation employees only)
- PERSONAL VACATION
• 1 week after 1 year
• 2 weeks after 3 years
• 3 weeks after 7 years
- PTO - Corporate Employees are entitled to one personal day for every 3 months of service up to four (4) personal days per year.
- Free use of on-site exercise facility with optional on-site trainer(s) available.
- Free use of company owned 5br 3bath home with pool in Orlando, FL. 15 minutes from Disney World, Sea World, and many more attractions.
- 401k benefits - The Company will match each employee's contribution dollar for dollar up to 3% of the employee's annual compensation and fifty cents on the dollar for the next 2% giving a total matching contribution up to 5% of the employee's annual salary.
|Business Name:||J & L Staffing and Recruiting|
|Street:||219 W 7th Street|
|City/State/Zip:||SIOUX CITY, IA 51103|