|View Business Info||| Share:|
Beef Products Inc
- Generate drawing take-offs and obtain material and subcontract quotes.
- Maintain contact database of all vendors and subcontractors.
- Edit drawings.
- Scan and file paper and electronic drawings.
- Make cold calls to customers, introducing company, scheduling face to face meetings, and sending out literature to explain Machine Shop capabilities.
- In the Machine Shop, complete saw cutting of materials as directed. Set cutting speeds and adjust blades.
- Sharpen drill bits and end mills.
- Assist with tooling inventory, collecting and putting away tools.
- Machine parts as directed.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Basic math skills and ability to interpret dimensions and measurements accurately.
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly and effectively both in verbal and in written format.
- Ability to interpret information accurately.
- Basic computer experience including Microsoft Office applications. Auto Cad or equivalent experience preferred.
- Must be able to work independently at times, follow detailed instructions and complete assigned tasks timely.
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Must be able to operate equipment such as a saw machine, overhead crane and machining equipment according to company and OSHA safety standards.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 60 lbs.
- Position requires walking, standing, climbing, bending, reaching and handling.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position, benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran's status.
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
|Business Name:||Beef Products Inc|
|Street:||891 Two Rivers Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Dakota Dunes, SD 57049|
|Local Phone:||(605) 217-8000|
- Accounting Intern
- Bead Blaster
- Benefits Specialist
- CNC Programmer
- Distribution Center Tech Intern
- Distribution Center Technician
- Equipment Operator
- Forklift Operator
- Machine Shop Intern
- Maintenance Assembler
- Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Network Engineer
- Operations Intern
- Plant Production
- Process Technology Leader
- QA Inspector
- QA Supervisor
- QC Mechanical Inspector
- Raw Material Coordinator
- Refrigeration Engineering Manager
- Sales Intern
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Systems Engineering Intern
- Systems Engineering Program Intern
- Systems Technician