|View Business Info||| Share:|
Beef Products Inc
- Complete daily assigned tasks to maintain orderly condition and cleanliness of the Corporate building and Assembly facility. Duties may include but are not limited to sweeping, moping, vacuuming, wiping down and sanitizing surfaces, and removing trash. Will work with minimal supervision and must complete all assigned tasks as scheduled in a safe and efficient manner. Duties require the ability to lift/push/pull up to 60lbs. Clean up and empty into scrap bin, metal shavings and trash from shop and offices.
- Clean and sanitize break room and office areas.
- Carry out heavy cleaning tasks and special cleaning related projects. Projects may include but are not limited to organizing or cleaning out of assigned areas and maintaining indoor plants.
- Stock and maintain supply areas.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repair which may pertain to building, furniture, equipment, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and understand cleaning labels.
- Must be able to follow simple written and verbal instructions and be able to complete all assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to operate small power or hand tools and equipment.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 60lbs.
- This position requires walking, standing, twisting, reaching, bending, climbing and lifting.
- Previous janitorial experience a plus but not required.
- Compliance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact Staffing at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, paid Vacation and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Post off physical and substance testing required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
|Business Name:||Beef Products Inc|
|Street:||891 Two Rivers Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Dakota Dunes, SD 57049|
|Local Phone:||(605) 217-8000|
- Accounting Intern
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- CNC Programmer
- Distribution Center Technician
- Equipment Operator
- Field Service Technician Coordinator- Southwest
- Forklift Operator
- Maintenance Assembler
- Network Engineer
- Operations Center Specialist
- Plant Production
- Product Availability Manager
- Project Manager
- QA Inspector
- Raw Material Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Systems Admin Manager
- Systems Technician
- Benefits Specialist