|View Business Info||| Share:|
Do friends and family describe you as a handyperson or a jack-of-all-trades?
Are you mechanically inclined and have experience in basic electrical, construction, plumbing, grounds keeping, snow removal, or general building maintenance?
We are looking for a Maintenance Worker to join our team in a professional, corporate setting who will be responsible for grounds, building, and equipment maintenance.
- Starting Pay: $18.00+ per hour depending on qualifications
- Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. -- 4:30 p.m.
Additional tasks may include relocating office cubicles; troubleshooting electrical, heating, cooling and cabling issues; operating machinery and hand tools; operating, inspecting and maintaining the irrigation system; maintaining landscaping; and providing snow removal services.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent. Technical school or building maintenance training is a plus.
- A minimum 2 years' formal or informal experience in building maintenance, basic electricity, plumbing, pneumatics, heating and air conditioning, data process wiring, cabling, lawn and tree care, and/or snow removal.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Pride in providing a superior work product.
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- A 37.5 hour work week.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.).
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies.
To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com.
Great West Casualty Company
|Business Name:||Great West Casualty Co|
|Street:||1100 W 29th St|
|City/State/Zip:||South Sioux City, NE 68776-0277|
|Local Phone:||(402) 494-2411|