|View Business Info||| Share:|
Beef Products Inc
Product Availability Manager
- Leading the operations crew to fulfill all product availability needs to both the production plant and customers both efficiently and effectively.
- Providing leadership for personnel functions including selection and hiring, performance evaluations, training, and salary adjustments. Drives personnel disciplinary processes to logical conclusions, providing leadership to less experienced supervisors, etc.
- Responsible for maximizing TRD’s productivity by optimizing equipment and people resources.
- Becoming an expert at using our Warehouse Execution System (WES) as a tool including teaching others to use it properly.
- Ensures all material and equipment are ready for operations before each shift. Responsible at all times for maintaining high standards of safety and plant cleanliness.
- Immediately reports or corrects any operational problems. Communicates to proper supervisory personnel including maintenance, techs, and primal ops. Will coordinate activities with both maintenance and primal ops production management.
- Ability to perform all essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Supervisor and leadership skills required.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both written and oral form with people inside and outside of the company. Examples include: radio communication, initiating emails, and communication with trucking companies.
- Must be able to self-start and work with minimal supervision, have a sense of urgency and a demonstrated record of dependability and organization.
- Uses critical thinking skills relevant to accurate work and documentation. Examples include: attention to detail including accurate data entry ability, ability to analyze and interpret data from a wide variety of sources and taking appropriate action, including communicating concise summaries.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacations and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
|Business Name:||Beef Products Inc|
|Street:||891 Two Rivers Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Dakota Dunes, SD 57049|
|Local Phone:||(605) 217-8000|
- Accounting Intern
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- CNC Programmer
- Distribution Center Technician
- Equipment Operator
- Field Service Technician Coordinator- Southwest
- Forklift Operator
- Maintenance Assembler
- Network Engineer
- Operations Center Specialist
- Plant Production
- Project Manager
- QA Inspector
- Raw Material Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Systems Admin Manager
- Systems Technician
- Benefits Specialist