|View Business Info||| Share:|
Beef Products Inc
- Operate a forklift to assist with the loading, unloading, hauling, and staging of incoming and outgoing materials and products.
- May operate various material handling equipment.
- May check forklift equipment and refuel equipment as required.
- May work on production floor and require the use of sanitation equipment such as shovels, squeegee, and high pressure water hose.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to safely drive and operate a forklift.
- Knowledge of and ability to maintain certification to operate material handling equipment.
- Compliance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 60 lbs.
- This position requires sitting, standing, walking, climbing, twisting, reaching, bending, and lifting.
- Must be flexible to work any hours and any shift.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position, benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran's status.
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
|Business Name:||Beef Products Inc|
|Street:||891 Two Rivers Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Dakota Dunes, SD 57049|
|Local Phone:||(605) 217-8000|
- Accounting Intern
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Benefits Specialist
- CNC Programmer
- Equipment Operator
- Field Service Technician Coordinator- Southwest
- Maintenance Assembler
- Network Engineer
- Plant Production
- Product Availability Supervisor
- QA Inspector
- QC Mechanical Inspector
- Raw Material Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Systems Admin Manager
- Systems Technician
- Technology Leader
- Bead Blaster
- Freezer Shift Supervisor
- Distribution Center Tech Intern
- Engineering Intern
- Machine Shop Intern
- Operations Intern
- Sales Intern
- Systems Engineering Intern
- Systems Engineering Program Intern
- Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Refrigeration Engineering Manager