|View Business Info||| Share:|
Beef Products Inc
- Processing all incoming and outgoing loads of finished product, accurately performing pallet counts and inspecting pallets for damage in a timely manner. Immediately notifying plant management of any problems or errors in a clear and effective manner.
- Assists in pulling orders, staging orders on dock, and loading products for shipment. Will operate a forklift, pallet jack, or other material handling equipment to load and unload incoming raw materials and outgoing finished products.
- Assist Quality Assurance Inspectors with pulling both frozen and fresh raw materials for sampling, testing, and verification as needed.
- Assists in palletizing area with labeling and scanning product.
- Maintains area conditions and safety.
- Complete preventative maintenance tasks in a timely manner. Responsible for identifying and reporting operational issues as needed to management.
- Required to accurately complete assigned daily paperwork in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, have a sense of urgency and demonstrated record of dependability.
- Compliance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Basic computer knowledge and proficiency.
- Attention to detail including accurate data entry ability.
- Speaking clearly and effectively, writing legibly and effectively.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data from a wide variety of sources and taking appropriate action.
- Knowledge of and ability to maintain certification to operate material handling equipment.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 60lbs.
- This position requires sitting, standing, walking, climbing, twisting, reaching, bending, and lifting.
- Must be flexible to work any hours and any shift.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacations and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
|Business Name:||Beef Products Inc|
|Street:||891 Two Rivers Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Dakota Dunes, SD 57049|
|Local Phone:||(605) 217-8000|
- Accounting Intern
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- CNC Programmer
- Corporate Recruiter
- Distribution Center Technician
- Engineering Intern
- Equipment Operator
- Facility/Construction Maintenance
- Field Service Technician Coordinator- Southwest
- Forklift Operator
- Machine Shop Intern
- Maintenance Assembler
- Network Engineer
- Operations Center Specialist
- Plant Production
- Project Manager
- Project Technician
- QA Inspector
- Raw Material Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Senior Tax Analyst and Strategist
- Systems Engineering Program Intern
- Systems Technician
- Tax Staff Accountant
- Product Availability Manager
- Sales Representative
- Systems Admin Manager