|View Business Info||| Share:|
Beef Products Inc
Raw Material Coordinator
- Processing all incoming and outgoing loads of raw material, performing pallet counts and inspecting pallets for damage.
- Accurately completing all required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Coordinates docking activities, assists quality assurance department in taking incoming product temperature, and ensures all necessary supplies are ready and available for incoming loads.
- Drives a forklift to assist with the loading, unloading and staging of incoming and outgoing loads.
- Ensures that any material leaving the facility has the proper seals and billing paperwork.
- Will be required to learn all aspects, and be knowledgeable of all systems as it pertains to the facility to advance in level and compensation.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, have a sense of urgency and a demonstrated record of dependability.
- Basic computer knowledge and proficiency.
- Attention to detail including accurate data entry ability.
- Speaking clearly and effectively, writing legibly and effectively.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data from a wide variety of sources and taking appropriate action.
- Knowledge of and ability to maintain certification to operate material handling equipment.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 60lbs.
- This position requires sitting, standing, walking, climbing, twisting, reaching, bending, and lifting.
- Compliance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Must be flexible to work any hours and any shift.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position, benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran's status.
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
|Business Name:||Beef Products Inc|
|Street:||891 Two Rivers Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Dakota Dunes, SD 57049|
|Local Phone:||(605) 217-8000|
- Accounting Intern
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Bead Blaster
- Benefits Specialist
- CNC Programmer
- Director, Human Resources
- Distribution Center Tech Intern
- Distribution Center Technician
- Engineering Intern
- Equipment Operator
- Field Service Coordinator
- Forklift Operator
- Information Systems Intern
- Machine Design Engineer
- Machine Shop Intern
- Maintenance Assembler
- Management Trainee
- Material Handler
- Network Engineer
- Operations Intern
- Plant Production
- Process Technology Leader
- Product Availability Coordinator
- QA Inspector
- QC Mechanical Inspector
- Sales Intern
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Senior Machine Design Engineer
- Systems Engineering Intern
- Systems Engineering Program Intern
- Systems Technician