|View Business Info||| Share:|
Beef Products Inc
- Plan and perform recruiting and staffing activities such as sourcing qualified applicants, advertising, conducting interviews, reference and background verifications, evaluation of qualifications, candidate employment off and selection process, and conducting new hire orientation and on-boarding activities.
- Responsible for development and consistent carrying out of recruiting programs such as college and military recruiting programs. Ensuring consistent and effective relationship building processes are in place, measurable results are achieved and that programs are in line with company objectives.
- Maintain records compliance of Human Resource information and activities according to federal, state and local requirements. Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing and adhering to requirements along with advising management of needed actions.
- Will participate in the development and creation of advertising and promotional material related to employment such as the company website, printed material, promotional items, programs and other mechanisms used for promotional purposes.
- Provide recommendations to management for continual improvement and cost effectiveness of services, programs and efficiencies.
- Promote and maintain processes, policies, procedures, methods and guidelines that meet the company's values in regards to areas related to recruitment, hiring, retention and compensation. These areas include job analysis and job descriptions, new hire orientation programs, training and compensation programs, recruitment strategies and processes, and retention programs. Ensures services delivered to employees and applicants are professional, timely, and efficient in order to provide a positive experience.
- Guide Management and employees involved in recruiting, interviewing, selection and hiring processes. Will provide training, mentoring and communication, and make resources available to assist in the continued efforts of compliance with federal, state and local employment laws.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences, seminars and other educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participation in professional organizations.
- Ability to perform all essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Proven organizational ability. Must be able to effectively plan, schedule and organize multiple recruiting events and activities occurring at the same time. Ability to prioritize, stay on task and meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment where change occurs frequently.
- Position requires active listening and reasoning skills.
- Thorough understanding of employment laws and required compliance preferred.
- Required travel to attend events such as college recruiting, job fairs, networking events, etc.
- Must maintain a valid, unexpired driver's license, pass a motor vehicle record check and remain insurable at all times through company insurance program.
- Proficient computer knowledge. Proficient with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher and Power Point. Experience with on-line applicant tracking system and Human resource database system preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication. Ability to communicate to all levels of employees. Must be able to maintain confidentiality and be able to handle sensitive data appropriately.
- Bi-lingual preferred.
- Minimum 2 years in Human Resource or Recruiting field including supervisory experience preferred.
- High School diploma equivalent preferred or verifiable ability to perform essential job functions. Minimum 2 year degree in Human Resources preferred.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact Staffing at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
BPI is and equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran's status.
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
|Business Name:||Beef Products Inc|
|Street:||891 Two Rivers Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Dakota Dunes, SD 57049|
|Local Phone:||(605) 217-8000|
- Accounting Intern
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- CNC Programmer
- Distribution Center Technician
- Engineering Intern
- Equipment Operator
- Facility/Construction Maintenance
- Field Service Technician Coordinator- Southwest
- Forklift Operator
- Machine Shop Intern
- Maintenance Assembler
- Material Handler
- Network Engineer
- Operations Center Specialist
- Plant Production
- Project Manager
- Project Technician
- QA Inspector
- Raw Material Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Senior Tax Analyst and Strategist
- Systems Engineering Program Intern
- Systems Technician
- Tax Staff Accountant
- Product Availability Manager
- Sales Representative
- Systems Admin Manager