|View Business Info||| Share:|
Total Rewards Assistant
Due to an internal promotion, our Human Resources team is seeking a talented and dynamic human resources information system expert. If you see yourself as a strategic business partner able to navigate change and drive results, this opportunity might be for you.
The Total Rewards Assistant will be the primary administrator and will provide ongoing support related to the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and assist in the administration of our compensation and leave of absence programs. You will work with outside vendors, internal customers, and parent-company representatives to ensure systems are configured to meet the needs of HR leadership, provide a user-friendly experience, create and analyze reports, and ensure data integrity and security. In addition, you will provide back-up support for the administration of benefits and payroll. As part of your daily duties, you will rely heavily on your technical aptitude, problem-solving skills, and ability to manage projects. This position is located in our corporate office located in South Sioux City, Nebraska, and supports employees across the United States.
Successful candidates will have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent. Higher education is preferred.
- 6+ years' experience in an office setting. Experience in Human Resources (HR) or system administration experience is a plus.
- An understanding of, or the ability to learn, federal, state, and local regulations related to EEO, FLSA, FMLA, Workers' Compensation, ADA, ADAAA, and other related laws.
- Above-average skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience utilizing ADP is a plus.
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- A 37.5 hour work week.
- A formal Management Development Program.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.).
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidy.
To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website http://www.gwccnet.com
Great West Casualty Company
|Business Name:||Great West Casualty Co|
|Street:||1100 W 29th St|
|City/State/Zip:||South Sioux City, NE 68776-0277|
|Local Phone:||(402) 494-2411|