|View Business Info||| Share:|
Beef Products Inc
Information Systems Intern
- Assist department with computer related tasks which may include help desk support, various electronic and computer equipment repairs, troubleshooting and installations.
- Will assist in planned project work which may involve hardware, software, programming, etc.
- Will learn about the administrative responsibilities required within the department.
- Will support the department with tasks that may involve stocking or pulling inventory.
- May be asked to perform research.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Entry level computer, networking and programming skills. Ability to read and understand directions including manuals and schematics.
- Experience with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel. Experience with various software and operating systems preferred.
- High School diploma equivalent preferred or verifiable ability to perform essential job functions.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacations and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
|Business Name:||Beef Products Inc|
|Street:||891 Two Rivers Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Dakota Dunes, SD 57049|
|Local Phone:||(605) 217-8000|
- Accounting Intern
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Bead Blaster
- Benefits Specialist
- CNC Programmer
- Director, Human Resources
- Distribution Center Tech Intern
- Distribution Center Technician
- Engineering Intern
- Equipment Operator
- Field Service Coordinator
- Forklift Operator
- Machine Design Engineer
- Machine Shop Intern
- Maintenance Assembler
- Management Trainee
- Material Handler
- Network Engineer
- Operations Intern
- Plant Production
- Process Technology Leader
- Product Availability Coordinator
- QA Inspector
- QC Mechanical Inspector
- Raw Material Coordinator
- Sales Intern
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Senior Machine Design Engineer
- Systems Engineering Intern
- Systems Engineering Program Intern
- Systems Technician