|View Business Info||| Share:|
Beef Products Inc
- Analyze and interpret network traffic, workload and utilization reports. Diagnose and resolves network issues, requiring advanced knowledge and experience in networking and telecommunications.
- Oversee the on-going planning, development and implementation of network and devices. Create and maintain accurate documentation regarding Local and Wide Area Network and related devices and software.
- Manage on-going network security, ensuring proper setup and configuration of network and devices. Identifies areas of weakness and recommends resolution.
- Oversees activities related to telecommunication systems and devices, security systems and other related systems. Install, configure, diagnose and resolve issues. Will requisition or repair equipment.
- Develop, test and document on-going disaster recovery and back-up strategies.
- Develop and maintain procedures related to network infrastructure and network security. Will accurately document and map existing systems. Will also be responsible for maintaining updated and accurate records of all systems, processes, equipment and support.
- Research and stay informed of changing technology and propose strategies to management. Oversees vendor network support activities. Manage support agreements; ensures the availability of support for devices and soft ware and informs management of any changes that may impact current operations related to company networks and related equipment.
- Monitor and maintain server and database systems. Report possible problems and improvements to management.
- Provide support which includes installing, troubleshooting and support of company computer and server systems, peripherals and software. Will also support end users in resolving issues. May also support building maintenance activities related to HVAC systems, generator and related electrical systems.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical abilities and critical thinking.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, diagrammatic or schedule form.
- Ability to deal with people.
- Strong working understanding of technology, electronics and software which includes industrial network systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees both verbally and in written form.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacations and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
|Business Name:||Beef Products Inc|
|Street:||891 Two Rivers Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Dakota Dunes, SD 57049-5156|
|Local Phone:||(605) 217-8000|
- Accounting Intern
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- CNC Programmer
- Distribution Center Technician
- Equipment Operator
- Field Service Technician Coordinator- Southwest
- Forklift Operator
- Maintenance Assembler
- Operations Center Specialist
- Plant Production
- Product Availability Manager
- Project Manager
- QA Inspector
- Raw Material Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Systems Admin Manager
- Systems Technician
- Benefits Specialist