|View Business Info||| Share:|
Commercial Truck - Inside Property Damage Claims Adjuster
Are you mechanically inclined with a love for cars, trucks, and other equipment? Are you looking for job stability, work-life balance, and a steady income while maintaining the autonomy to make your own decisions?
Join our knowledgeable Physical Damage and Cargo Claims team as a Trucking Claims Adjuster where you will work closely with the drivers we insure to help them get back on the road. In this position, you will utilize your mechanical knowledge to help you investigate, negotiate, and settle claims by estimating equipment and developing relationships with body shops to get accurate costs. This is an inside/desk adjuster position. Field-work and travel will be minimal; less than 5% of the time.
- Obtain accident details, confirm coverage on policies, and set reserve limits
- Request repair estimates and direct the sale of salvage returned to the company
- Negotiate fair and equitable settlements and authorize payments
- Document claim events and payment
We are looking for:
- Experience estimating, working in a shop, or dealership (preferred)
- Strong mechanical aptitude with a knowledge of, or ability to learn; values of tractors, trailers, equipment, and cargo
- Experience in, or a willingness to learn, claims settlement procedures, and motor carrier insurance policies and coverages
- Solid negotiation, problem solving, and communication skills
- Integrity and dependability
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- A 37.5 hour work week.
- A formalized training program.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.).
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies.
This position qualifies for relocation assistance. To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com.
Great West Casualty Company
|Business Name:||Great West Casualty Co|
|Street:||1100 W 29th St|
|City/State/Zip:||South Sioux City, NE 68776-0277|
|Local Phone:||(402) 494-2411|