|View Business Info||| Share:|
Beef Products Inc
Machine Shop Intern
- Complete saw cutting of materials as directed. Set cutting speeds and adjust blades.
- Sharpen drill bits and end mills.
- Clean machines and Machine Shop. Duties may include sweeping, wiping down machines and removal of metal shavings and cutting oil.
- Helping with tooling inventory, collecting and putting tooling away.
- Machine parts as directed.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Basic math skills and ability to interpret dimensions and measurements accurately.
- Ability to interpret drawing specifications.
- Basic oral and written communication skills.
- Basic computer experience. Experience with CNC programming a plus.
- Must be able to work independently at all times, follow detailed instructions and complete assigned tasks timely.
- Must be able to operate equipment such as a saw machine, overhead crane and machining equipment according to company and OSHA safety standards.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 60 lbs.
- This position requires walking, standing, climbing, bending, reaching and handling.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacations and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
|Business Name:||Beef Products Inc|
|Street:||891 Two Rivers Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Dakota Dunes, SD 57049|
|Local Phone:||(605) 217-8000|
- Accounting Intern
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Benefits Specialist
- CNC Programmer
- Equipment Operator
- Field Service Technician Coordinator- Southwest
- Forklift Operator
- Maintenance Assembler
- Network Engineer
- Plant Production
- Product Availability Supervisor
- QA Inspector
- QC Mechanical Inspector
- Raw Material Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Systems Admin Manager
- Systems Technician
- Technology Leader
- Bead Blaster
- Freezer Shift Supervisor
- Distribution Center Tech Intern
- Engineering Intern
- Operations Intern
- Sales Intern
- Systems Engineering Intern
- Systems Engineering Program Intern
- Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Refrigeration Engineering Manager