|View Business Info||| Share:|
Beef Products Inc
- Position will operate bead blasting equipment to blast surfaces of stainless steel equipment to remove paint, sand, grease, tar, rust, dirt in order to get to specified finish. Will work with a variety of textures.
- Clean blast area, blasting equipment and support areas of the shop as needed.
- Properly prepare equipment and parts in preparation of bead blasting.
- Properly clean and wash equipment or parts prior to and after bead blasting.
- Assist with assembly and disassembly of parts.
- Maintains clean work area. Follows all safety guidelines and standards to maintain a safe work environment.
- Assist with facility maintenance projects, including but not limited to painting, property clean up or repairs.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Familiar with bead blasting different types of metals.
- Ability to follow direction.
- Work independently and be self-directed.
- Must be able to stand, walk, reach, kneel, climb stairs and ladders, and push, pull and lift up to 60 pounds.
- Mechanical knowledge preferred.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacations and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
|Business Name:||Beef Products Inc|
|Street:||891 Two Rivers Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Dakota Dunes, SD 57049-5156|
|Local Phone:||(605) 217-8000|
- Accounting Intern
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Benefits Specialist
- CNC Programmer
- Director, Human Resources
- Distribution Center Tech Intern
- Distribution Center Technician
- Engineering Intern
- Equipment Operator
- Field Service Coordinator
- Forklift Operator
- Information Systems Intern
- Machine Design Engineer
- Machine Shop Intern
- Maintenance Assembler
- Management Trainee
- Material Handler
- Network Engineer
- Operations Intern
- Plant Production
- Process Technology Leader
- Product Availability Coordinator
- QA Inspector
- QC Mechanical Inspector
- Raw Material Coordinator
- Sales Intern
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Senior Machine Design Engineer
- Systems Engineering Intern
- Systems Engineering Program Intern
- Systems Technician