|View Business Info||| Share:|
Beef Products Inc
Freezer Shift Supervisor
- Effectively supervise all freezer operations on specified shifts.
- Schedule and assign shift activity to include control room activity and dock. Effectively cross train with other Supervisors to ensure consistent cross training is completed with freezer employees.
- Performs routine shipping, receiving, and inventory control functions.
- Maintains a clean, safe work environment with employees consistently aware of and following safety and cleanliness regulations.
- Interfaces as necessary with management (South Sioux City production plant, A and Corporate).
- Reports to and communicates with General Manager on projects or problems related to facility. Must have the ability and knowledge to perform maintenance on equipment and will be required to learn and be knowledgeable on all systems.
- Maintains accurate and timely personnel records, including attendance, tardiness, disciplinary actions, training, evaluations and other records requested by management.
- Supervising incoming and outbound transportation.
- Ensures that efficient shift changes occur, providing full communication of all work related issues to incoming supervisor.
- May perform duties in the control room. May perform backup coverage to other areas as needed.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to effectively lead and supervise freezer operations.
- Ability to plan, schedule, and perform various technical and administrative functions; develop alternative solutions to problems.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Mechanical aptitude or background in working with precision machine parts is strongly preferred.
- Ability to drive and operate a forklift.
- Basic computer knowledge and proficiency.
- Compliance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- This position requires sitting, standing, walking, climbing, twisting, reaching, bending, and lifting.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 60lbs.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacations and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
|Business Name:||Beef Products Inc|
|Street:||891 Two Rivers Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Dakota Dunes, SD 57049-5156|
|Local Phone:||(605) 217-8000|
- Accounting Intern
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Benefits Specialist
- CNC Programmer
- Equipment Operator
- Field Service Technician Coordinator- Southwest
- Forklift Operator
- Maintenance Assembler
- Network Engineer
- Plant Production
- Product Availability Supervisor
- QA Inspector
- QC Mechanical Inspector
- Raw Material Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Systems Admin Manager
- Systems Technician
- Technology Leader
- Bead Blaster
- Distribution Center Tech Intern
- Engineering Intern
- Machine Shop Intern
- Operations Intern
- Sales Intern
- Systems Engineering Intern
- Systems Engineering Program Intern
- Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Refrigeration Engineering Manager