|View Business Info||| Share:|
Case Worker – Supervised Apartment Living: Cluster Site
- Assesses individual resident needs and develops and maintains program goals for each resident.
- Provides guidance, support and education to residents to meet goals and develop independent living skills including job skills, social skills, and activities of daily living.
- Refers, advocates and assists residents to access various community resources that support their goals and independence.
- Complete necessary records and reports as outlined by Program Manager.
- Transports residents as needed to school, appointments, social outings, etc.
- Attends program staffing and/or meetings.
- Maintains ongoing up-to-date client documentation and information, including referral packets, daily log entries, discharge planning and summaries.
- Maintain a case load of assigned residents, providing services and making appropriate contacts.
Position requires a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Please submit Resume and references to
PO Box 295 Sioux City, IA 51102 - 0295
Fax: 712-252-4743 Attn: Kim Olsen
|Business Name:||Crittenton Center|
|Street:||814 Pierce St. Suite 100|
|City/State/Zip:||Sioux City, IA 51101|
|Local Phone:||(712) 255-4321|