|View Business Info||| Share:|
Family Support Worker - HOPES Program
- Assists at-risk families to develop and achieve goals that support positive health, educational and personal outcomes.
- Provides in-home guidance, support and education to at-risk pregnant women and/or families who are or have recently delivered a baby.
- Refers, advocates and assists parents to access various community resources that support their goals.
- Provides prevention health related and developmental information to family, as well as available funding resources such as Medicaid, Hawk-I or other insurance availability and assists in accessing if necessary.
- Complete necessary records and reports as outlined by supervisor or designee.
- Attends program staffing and/or meetings.
- Maintains ongoing up-to-date client documentation and information.
- Maintain a case load of assigned families, providing services and making appropriate contact.
Bi-lingual Spanish Speaking Candidate Preferred
Position requires a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Please submit Resume and references to
PO Box 295 Sioux City, IA 51102 - 0295
Fax: 712-252-4743 Attn: Kim Olsen
|Business Name:||Crittenton Center|
|Street:||814 Pierce St., Suite 100|
|City/State/Zip:||Sioux City, IA 51101|
|Local Phone:||(712) 255-4321|