|View Business Info||| Share:|
Family Support Worker - Resource Center
Family Support Worker – Resource Center
Full-time position in our Resource Center Program providing educational and supportive services in several areas:
- ¾ time in our Resource Center providing education to parents and supporting the growth and development of their young children.
- ¼ time in our Project Help Program providing assessment and resources to homeless adults.
- Help in our Supervised Apartment Living Cluster Site as needed.
Some required skills include:
- Provide in-home visitation providing parenting education and referral. May also provide services in a group setting.
- Refers, advocates and assists parents to access various community resources that support their goals.
- Develop and facilitate parenting classes.
- Collaborate with inter-disciplinary resource agencies/individuals.
- Conduct an initial assessment to determine the level of appropriateness for the Project Help Program.
- Provide case management as necessary for the SAL Cluster Site program.
- Enter data into the Homeless Management Information System.
- Attend all meetings and trainings as necessary.
- Complete necessary records and reports as outlined by Program Director in a timely manner. Maintains ongoing up-to-date client documentation and information.
Position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field. Experience working with young children/families a plus. Spanish speaking applicants encouraged to apply.
Position requires a valid driver’s license and a good driving record. United Way/E.O.E.
|Business Name:||Crittenton Center|
|Street:||814 Pierce St. Suite 100|
|City/State/Zip:||Sioux City, IA 51101|
|Local Phone:||(712) 255-4321|