|View Business Info||| Share:|
Full-Time or Part-Time Registered Nurse - Crittenton Center Emergency Shelter
This is a GREAT opportunity to work with children ages birth - 17 in an Emergency Shelter environment who are in need of care and support.
Typical job duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates health care services with outside health care providers.
- Coordinates and/or provides health care education to staff; medication manager, first aid/CPR, etc.
- Completes health assessment of resident upon admission.
- Oversees the medical needs of the children.
- Coordinates health care with previous health care providers.
- Acts as liaison for all participating health services agencies and clinics.
- Documents all interactions with residents, health related or other.
- Administer medications to residents. Coordinates and reviews lab work. Supervises medication managers at the Shelter.
Position requires a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Motor vehicle and criminal/abuse background checks required
|Business Name:||Crittenton Center|
|Street:||814 Pierce St. Suite 100|
|City/State/Zip:||Sioux City, IA 51101|
|Local Phone:||(712) 255-4321|