|View Business Info||| Share:|
Public Relations/Community Development Director
Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in the development of a Fundraising Plan for the Agency. Implement and report progress toward meeting the goals of the plan.
- Create and implement an overall Public Relations communications plan for the entire Agency.
- Monitor and track digital metrics and capitalize on areas where we attract the most interest and develop those areas where we haven’t yet engaged our audience.
- Design, write and/or produce presentations press releases, articles, brochures, web-sites/social media, etc., as necessary.
- Participate in setting projected yearly giving goals. Communicate goals and progress quarterly.
- Prepare annual report regarding the state of the public relations and fundraising areas of the Agency.
- Build relationships with community business, donors, etc. to establish giving plans.
- Acts as spokesperson for the Agency with the approval of the Executive Director and
Board of Directors.
- Develop and distribute all publicity for every production and for general activities. Notices, calendar events, publicity with photographs and general news articles are all part of the regular publicity events. Orders all advertising, including posters, flyers or mailers for all productions, and arranges media interviews.
Bachelor’s degree required with a proven record of measurable success in the field, including familiarity with digital analysis tools, sales/marketing software and social media marketing. Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or related field with a minimum of two years’ experience is preferred. Great benefits and Flexible Schedule.
Please submit resume and references to:
PO Box 295 Sioux City, IA 51102-0295
Fax: 712-252-4743 Attn: Kim
|Business Name:||Crittenton Center|
|Street:||814 Pierce St. Suite 100|
|City/State/Zip:||Sioux City, IA 51101|
|Local Phone:||(712) 255-4321|