|View Business Info||| Share:|
Shift Supervisor – Emergency Shelter
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Participates in the development and implementation of daily programming, on-site, in school and in the community.
- Participates as part of a management team.
- Coordinates the scheduling of staff work hours, ensuring coverage at all times.
- Plans, assigns, and directs the work of staff.
- Carries on-call telephone as part of the Shelter rotation.
- Completes and provides performance appraisals.
- Provides staff rewards and discipline, as appropriate.
- Addresses complaints and resolves problems.
Position requires a High School diploma and related experience working with children/families. A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field is preferred. Spanish speaking applicants encouraged to apply.
Positions requires a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Please submit Resume and references to
PO Box 295 Sioux City, IA 51102 - 0295
Fax: 712-252-4743 Attn: Kim
|Business Name:||Crittenton Center|
|Street:||814 Pierce St. Suite 100|
|City/State/Zip:||Sioux City, IA 51101|
|Local Phone:||(712) 255-4321|