|View Business Info||| Share:|
Beef Products Inc
Systems Engineering Program Intern
- Compile, track and analyze specific information related to areas such as motors and drives, utilities, oil and water. Prepare reports and information for display or distribution as directed by management.
- Will assist in tracking and documenting new and modified changes to the plant which may require physically visiting site to take measurements and create accurate documentation.
- Will perform various tasks and project work in support of the Systems Engineering Department. Projects will vary from building maintenance activities, computer and network support and assisting plant as needed.
- Will assist in working hands on in new addition puling wire, and documenting panels.
- Cross training in multiple departments to gain an understanding of how multiple departments work together on various projects.
- Ability to perform all essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Basic math skills and ability to interpret dimensions and measurements accurately.
- Basic oral and written communications skills.
- Basic computer experience.
- Must be able to work independently at times, follow detailed instructions and complete assigned tasks timely.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 60 lbs.
- This position requires walking, standing, climbing, bending, reaching and handling.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Interested applicants should visit out website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact Staffing at 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
BPI is and equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Post offer physical and substance testing required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
|Business Name:||Beef Products Inc|
|Street:||891 Two Rivers Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Dakota Dunes, SD 57049|
|Local Phone:||(605) 217-8000|
- Accounting Intern
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- CNC Programmer
- Corporate Recruiter
- Distribution Center Technician
- Engineering Intern
- Equipment Operator
- Facility/Construction Maintenance
- Field Service Technician Coordinator- Southwest
- Forklift Operator
- Machine Shop Intern
- Maintenance Assembler
- Material Handler
- Network Engineer
- Operations Center Specialist
- Plant Production
- Project Manager
- Project Technician
- QA Inspector
- Raw Material Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Senior Tax Analyst and Strategist
- Systems Technician
- Tax Staff Accountant
- Product Availability Manager
- Sales Representative
- Systems Admin Manager