|View Business Info||| Share:|
Beef Products Inc
- Assist with production of product lines. Know and understand the different types of products and their production methods.
- Assist in tracking inventory. Know and understand the primal cuts and product codes.
- Assist with labeling the finished product. Know and understand the details on product labels and the method in which it is applied.
- Assist with palletizing cases of finished product. Know and understand the method of palletizing.
- Assist with data entry support of Sales Inventory Coordinators.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Accuracy, organization, and attention to detail required.
- Ability to adapt to conflicting deadlines and priorities established by company demands.
- Excellent planning, organization, leadership, presentation, decision making, and analytical skills.
- General computer knowledge and proficiency. Experience with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- Strong English communication skills including speaking clearly and effectively and writing legibly and effectively.
- At least one-year customer account sales experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline from a four-year College or University preferred.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 60lbs.
- This position requires walking, standing, twisting, reaching, bending, climbing and lifting.
- Compliance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacations and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
|Business Name:||Beef Products Inc|
|Street:||891 Two Rivers Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Dakota Dunes, SD 57049|
|Local Phone:||(605) 217-8000|
- Accounting Intern
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Benefits Specialist
- CNC Programmer
- Equipment Operator
- Field Service Technician Coordinator- Southwest
- Forklift Operator
- Maintenance Assembler
- Network Engineer
- Plant Production
- Product Availability Supervisor
- QA Inspector
- QC Mechanical Inspector
- Raw Material Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Sales Representative
- Systems Admin Manager
- Systems Technician
- Technology Leader
- Bead Blaster
- Freezer Shift Supervisor
- Distribution Center Tech Intern
- Engineering Intern
- Machine Shop Intern
- Operations Intern
- Systems Engineering Intern
- Systems Engineering Program Intern
- Manufacturing Engineering Manager
- Refrigeration Engineering Manager