|View Business Info||| Share:|
Beef Products Inc
To meet and exceed the high standards we set for ourselves and for our company, we work hard to remain on the leading edge of innovation - making improvements whenever and wherever we can. We've invested and re-invested in our facilities in order to make sure we always produce the highest quality and safest meat possible.
We make things better. We strive for continuous improvement, not only in our process but in our people.
The Sales Representative position at BPI is ideal for the candidate who has the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with existing and new customers. Be part of the team challenging themselves to develop and grow new and existing sales territories within the food service industry!
- Travel to customer's place of business, attend trade shows and more!
- Manage customer accounts, promoting products and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Frequent week-day travel.
- May have an opportunity to relocate or live near assigned territory.
- Maintain a valid and current driver's license and be insurable at all times.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position, benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran's status.
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
|Business Name:||Beef Products Inc|
|Street:||891 Two Rivers Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Dakota Dunes, SD 57049|
|Local Phone:||(605) 217-8000|
- Accounting Intern
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- CNC Programmer
- Corporate Recruiter
- Distribution Center Technician
- Engineering Intern
- Equipment Operator
- Facility/Construction Maintenance
- Field Service Technician Coordinator- Southwest
- Forklift Operator
- Machine Shop Intern
- Maintenance Assembler
- Material Handler
- Network Engineer
- Operations Center Specialist
- Plant Production
- Project Manager
- Project Technician
- QA Inspector
- Raw Material Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Senior Tax Analyst and Strategist
- Systems Engineering Program Intern
- Systems Technician
- Tax Staff Accountant
- Product Availability Manager
- Systems Admin Manager