|View Business Info||| Share:|
Time Management Systems
This position performs the tasks necessary to install and test security systems including Intrusion & Panic Alarm, Access Control, IP & HD Video Surveillance CCTV and all related equipment in a commercial environment.
- Perform installation work including but not limited to intrusion alarm, access control, and video surveillance installations, as well as service calls for troubleshooting, system expansion, and configuration changes and customer support in places of business.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and service existing systems.
- Possess ability to pull cable and wires and terminate with RJ45 and BNC cable ends.
- Appropriately manage difficult or emotional customer situations and respond promptly to customer needs.
- Respond to requests for service and assistance in a timely manner.
- Preform on-call duties as required.
- Possess proficient knowledge of computer software, hardware, network infrastructure and IP schemes.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal and external customers
- Adhere to Time Management Systems’ and tmsSecurity’s privacy guidelines to ensure each customer’s privacy
- Maintain regular attendance as required by your position
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Time Management Systems and tmsSecurity.
- Apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
- Must agree to and pass a full background check, including required fingerprinting.
- Possess an enthusiastic, energetic, self-motivated, and detail-oriented approach towards work and all work projects.
- Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment.
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
- Identify opportunities for improvement while creating and implementing viable solutions
- Actively follow Time Management Systems’ and tmsSecurity policies and procedures.
- Work outside of “normal” work hours may be required from time to time. Overnight stays away from home will also be required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma/G.E.D. required.
- Experience with commercial structures required.
- Maintain a current and valid driver’s license and good to excellent driving record. A DUI within the last 5 years disqualifies you from employment in this position.
- An understanding and working knowledge of servers and RAID storage is a plus.
- Experience with DSC Power Series, and specifically Neo is a plus.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee may occasionally lift and/or carry loads of up to 70 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holidays, evenings and weekends as business demands.
- In-person visits to a customer’s place of business are normal in the performance of this job. Specific abilities required include accessing a customer's place of business by stairs or elevator, operating doors or other entrances, navigating hallways and buildings, etc., and adapting successfully to a constantly changing environment.
- Employees may be required to work in excess of 40 hours per week and other than normal business hours, such as holiday, evenings and weekends as business demands.
- Must be able to climb ladders and other structures with proper equipment.
- Must be able to work from elevated heights and in tight spaces such as attics and crawlspaces.
WORK GROUP: Operations
Send resume and references to email@example.com
|Business Name:||Time Management Systems|
|Street:||4050 Stadium Drive|
|City/State/Zip:||Sioux City, IA 51106|
|Local Phone:||(605) 271-7124|