|View Business Info||| Share:|
Beef Products Inc
- Assist with projects and tasks associated with the installation of new and test systems.
- Assist with implementation of equipment and instrumentation related to the projects assigned. Repair, service, adjust, test equipment and production equipment such as air systems, hydraulic systems, compressors and condensers, electrical wiring, electrical assemblies and hardware.
- Assist with mechanical and process observation, fact finding, communication of results, and recommend improvements or alterations of the project. Assist with new process design, implementation and commissioning.
- Responsible for and self-starts fact finding and communication required to help the company improve, alter, or eliminate issues.
- Assembles and disassembles equipment effectively and efficiently while maintaining high maintenance and safety standards. Assembles wires and electrical components, installs electrical assemblies and hardware.
- Responsible for managing inventory and parts to ensure parts are ready and available as projects occur.
- As experience is gained, shares information to enhance the skills of others.
- Will utilize both hand and power tools effectively while maintaining high maintenance and safety standards. May operate forklifts, hoists, and other heavy equipment.
- Immediately reports or repairs any problem noted during shift. Communicates across the company as needed to involve the right resources for the problem at-hand. Has natural ability to leverage resources.
- Will maintain the integrity and follow procedures and processes put into place by ownership.
- Will be required to learn all aspects, and be knowledgeable of all systems as it pertains to the projects to advance in level and compensation.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form.
- Self motivated to leverage available resources and improve technical competence.
- General computer knowledge/proficiency.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematic diagrams and electrical codes.
- High School diploma equivalent preferred or verifiable ability to perform essential functions.
- Two-year vocational school or equivalent on the job experience preferred.
- Position requires strong analytical and evaluating skills to report on and troubleshoot various precision equipment.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 60 lbs.
- This position requires sitting, standing, walking, climbing, twisting, reaching, bending, and lifting.
- Compliance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Must be flexible to work any hours and any shift.
- Must have punctual and reliable attendance.
Interested applicants should visit our website at www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume, or for questions contact the Staffing Department at: 605-217-8000.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacations and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
|Business Name:||Beef Products Inc|
|Street:||891 Two Rivers Dr|
|City/State/Zip:||Dakota Dunes, SD 57049|
|Local Phone:||(605) 217-8000|
- Accounting Intern
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- CNC Programmer
- Corporate Recruiter
- Distribution Center Technician
- Engineering Intern
- Equipment Operator
- Facility/Construction Maintenance
- Field Service Technician Coordinator- Southwest
- Forklift Operator
- Machine Shop Intern
- Maintenance Assembler
- Material Handler
- Network Engineer
- Operations Center Specialist
- Plant Production
- Project Manager
- QA Inspector
- Raw Material Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Senior Tax Analyst and Strategist
- Systems Engineering Program Intern
- Systems Technician
- Tax Staff Accountant
- Product Availability Manager
- Sales Representative
- Systems Admin Manager